Top - Kensie, gift via Sheila
Jacket - Michael Michael Kors, thrifted
Jeans - Levi Strauss, thrifted
Clinic Boots - Jeffery Campbell
tagged me and here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you by the tagger
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you have tagged to answer
5. Tag 11 'peeps'
So here are 11 random things about me:
- I got married the day after I turned 18, and just celebrated my 4th anniversary with my dear hubsies.
- I am still in college, but I've nearly finished my AS in Psychology. It's not been easy, because school caused a lot of anxiety in my life, but I've slugged along and I'm nearly at the end of this part.
- I was (and still am) a Harry Potter fan. I got the first book when I was 9 or 10 years old and got lost into one of the bigger fandoms since Trekkers and Star Wars fans. However, I'm quickly gaining a new fandom in Sherlock BBC. If you haven't seen this yet- please do!
- I read tons of information every day. I joked on someone's blog that I read "a million words a day", but it's probably even more than that. I even watch television with my Nook in hand.
- I am still working on my "book". I started writing sometime in November. I got about 11K words down in 6 days. Burnt out, I left it for a month and recently edited it. Now I'm backing to writing. I'm trying to decide on where to host it, but possibly fiction press.
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
- I still don't have a driver's license. Though I'm actually working on it.. somewhat.
- I'm shy, despite the fact that I talk. A lot.
- Did I mention the Sherlock thing? I did, oh well..
- My favorite materials are wool and leather.
- I write lists obsessively.
Here are my answers to Terri's questions:
1. Paperback or e book reader?
Aaah! Both. I don't care so long as I can read it. Although my e-reader can carry many many books along with me where ever. It was a gift. I wouldn't have bought it myself, but I use it absolutely everyday.
2. Skirts or pants?
Aaah, also both.
3. Coke or Pepsi?
Ohgod Coke. I haven't had a Pepsi since I was 13? Maybe younger. I drink tea or water at places that serve Pepsi. I blame that on my years of living in Georgia.
4. Summer or winter?
5. If you had to learn a foreign language which one would it be?
Latin. I am furious with myself that I gave into peer pressure and spent my Latin classes goofing off instead of learning. While no one "speaks" it, it's an incredible language.
6. What is your comfort food?
All food? I guess traditional Southern food. Anything really. I love food, all kinds. I do have this little Chinese place I love to go when I'm sick. They use really fresh veggies, and the wonton soup is way better than any chicken noodle soup.
7. Which fashion trend would you never wear?
Never say never. Although probably those tennis shoe high heels? I'm not really fond of them. Harem pants. Yeah, I like the idea of them, but tapered pants look awful on my chicken legs.
8. What is your dream job?
I don't know. I'm still sussing that out. I want to do everything. I'd love to be a writer, but like drawing, I don't know if that's more a hobby or what. I want to do something in fashion, or television, or marketing! I just love lots of different things.
9. Which is the next place you would like to travel to?
New York City! I've never been farther north than Lexington, Kentucky. My family never traveled very far. I'd love to go to London. It's a dream to go to the UK and travel around, sight seeing places I've only ever seen in pictures. Not sure you could actually get me on a plane though! I'd also love to go to Canada and go shopping in boutiques and Fluevog stores! *swoon~*
10. What are your wardrobe staples?
My All Saints stuff. I know, that's not staples. But I have a varied wardrobe. My favorite outfits always feel pulled together by some of my more "unique" pieces, which are usually All Saints. Or I could say my shoes. I have lots of great shoes. I suck at buying basics, so I make everything work for me as I can.
11. Who is your most favourite person in the whole world?
I guess the typical answer would be my husband, no?
Here are my questions:
1. How do you take your tea? (Coffee?)
2. Describe your winter coat or jacket. (Pick your favorite if you have it)
3. Give me an adjective!
4. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show (or movie).
5. Favorite blog.
6. If you found a $100 bill on the ground, what would you do with it? (assuming it belonged to no one, but the finder - you.)
7. Would rather receive snail mail or an email?
8. Do you like patterns or solid colored clothing?
9. Stripes or Polka Dots?!
10. Have you ever been on a plane? Where were you going?
11. Favorite accessory?