Tee - Theme, thrifted
Jeans - William Rast for Target new stock, thrifted
Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - liberated from my momSandals - Michael Antonio
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Amber Lena of Fashion Bargain Shopper Extraordinaire. I think I'm also supposed to give 7 random things about myself.
1. I LOVE thrifting. Not just shopping. I tend to get worn down while "just shopping", but I can dig through the racks at Goodwill for hours. It's just so much more exciting finding those special one of a kind pieces, the vintage, the brand new pieces for rock bottom price. And the most special are the few designer pieces I've come across. I've found a couple more than I've bought, but it's always a special feeling when I find them.
2. I'm lactose-sensitive, egg-sensitive, and caffeine-sensitive. It really sucks. I usually eat whatever I want, but I feel infinitely better if I avoid the above.
3. I'll spend $200 on shoes without feeling an ounce of guilt, but $4 for a dress will have me waiting until 99p day at Goodwill to actually buy it.
4. I'm a former goth, raver, nerd, rocker. I've decided to let all my love of clothes, genre, style and interests blend into me and not define myself as I did in school. I may not have the words to define me, but I'm working on who I am.
5. I don't really know how to do anything masterfully. I can do basic sewing. I can read music and play many instruments rudimentarily. I can fix my own computer issues if I really really have to. But I don't have a strong affinity to one topic where other people can turn to me for advice. Except relationships, I guess. Lol!
6. I'm a tv junkie. Not regular tv (though I always have that on too), but I love watching marathons. I've just finished Life on Mars (UK version) and heading onto Ashes to Ashes the sequel series this weekend. I'm currently on a British/BBC tv kick, but I'm also partial to True Blood, Blood Ties, Dresden Files, Charmed, Buffy, Star Trek TNG, or any kind of sci/fantasy show.
7. I love tiny drink cans. The squatty 8oz Cokes, Jones GABA tea cans, those little slim sodas. They're so cute!
Tag you're it: Theresa (style tree), Rebecca (MinnChic), Cara (Cara's Closet), Keely (Casual Chic Kiki), Christine (Futurelint), Melissa (Working Mom's Closet), Sheila (Ephemera), Hillary (ByHillary), Erin (MyClosetShouldNotBeScary)... And anyone else wanting to be tagged!