1. A lovely fish-scale pattern in pink, gold and eggplant with a silvery button
2. A khaki, blue and yellow blend with a large coppery brown button
3. A purple striped material with a large green button
For this edition of Sew Sunday I am giving away three button flowers. So I will be picking THREE winners! I have been so moved by the generosity of Ally. She gave me the ties to create the button flowers, then she ran her Post of the Year award (Who's winner is Ashley! Check that out here). Even though Ally's tie-creations are already gracing four bloggers other than myself, I wanted to continue to spread them around the blog-o-sphere.
You can see a couple of ways the flowers can be worn here and here, but you could also - attach to a hair band, wear it on your ponytail, wear on a jacket lapel, attach to a bobbypin to wear in your hair, pin to a skirt or belt for that extra embellishment, use a safety pin on the back to attach to a basic tee, pin to a wristcuff for a feminine bracelet. The possibilities are endless.
Giveaway ends on Thursday, September 29th, at Midnight (CST). So get your entry in before then.
How to enter:
- Be a US or Canadian resident (Sorry readers, keep a lookout for my world wide doodle giveaway this winter)
- Be A Follower of Megan Mae Daily and Comment on this post saying which flower you would prefer (give me an order of preference please) and leave a valid email address!
- Bonus entries: Tweet or Blog about this giveaway