Dress - En Focus Studio, thrifted, shortened
Tee - Talbots, thrifted
Flats - United Nude
Bracelets - gift from Sarina
Earrings - via Mom
I'm sure this topic has been talked to death today, but since I do enjoy answering questions and Modly Chic so kindly provides them... Here we go, my blogging pet peeves**:
- Cluttered designs/Difficult to read due to background - I know we all have fun with the design editor, but please please please use an opaque (not see-through) design. Especially if you have text. It's impossible for me to read what you've got to say if your background is fusing through everything. I'm not a big fan of the wibiya or whatever or any of those header/footer obscuring widgets.
- Photo-only blogs - I'm sure you own some nice stuff, have a nice camera, and live in a place that seems to be permanently in twilight, but I like to make friends. Really. I care about getting to know the blogs I read. I'd rather follow a blog with something good to say than the best eye candy.
- Spam filters/Disqus - While these two things don't keep me from reading a blog, they do affect how easily/quickly I am able to comment. I like to be able to scroll back up or have your post open while I comment. It's really hard if your comment form goes to another page, pops up a thing. Additionally, having to type captcha slows me down in commenting. I'm not a robot, promise. I like the idea of Disqus and did have it on MMD for a time, but I've hit upon the fact that in some cases I cannot get Disqus to load at all. I can't comment!
- Need some scarf inspiration? Couture Allure Vintage has a great post on retro scarf ideas that may bring some fresh air to your accessorizing.
- Are you a nerd? Then you've got to check out the Green brother's vlogs and watch 31 jokes for nerds.
- Need a bovine daily dose of cute? You know you do.