| Grey/Silver top - H&M, thrifted|
Jacket - Target
Belt - thrifted
Jeggings - Target new stock, thrifted
Boots - Eject
Cuff - homegrown vintage via my mom
|fabric swatch of the top|
1. When it comes to me personally – I owe a lot of who I am to: My best friend, Michael. We met in high school during a mutually rough patch and have been best friends ever since. He's been there through the best and worst times in my life and I thank him for it.
2. When it comes to me professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to: My mom has always supported me to make my own decisions. I have to thank for my choices in how I finished my high school career and that she supported my year off to get married. She's never held me back from anything I've ever wanted to do.
3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots: So many of you have helped me greatly so I'm sorry if I can't mention each person by name - because everyone has really helped me. Melissa has been a major sweetheart. Through all she's gone through she still takes the time to drop an email or tweet to check up on people. Keely has been a great sounding board and swap partner, helping to ease those "ease up on shopping times." Sheila has been a long time supporter of my little blog and is always one of my biggest sources of inspiration.
4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was… To persevere through the burnout, the lack of inspiration, the body hate, the style confusion, the good bad and the ugly. I have come a long, long way from 2009 to finding myself on a personal and style level. This whole blog was created to bring more awareness to myself. I still have a form of disconnect but I find myself anew each day. Able to start from an outfit and build up my day into something more.
5. To my readers, I’d like to say…THANKYOU! My blog would be dead and gone the way of my cooking blog without you. I have been encouraged everyday by so many wonderful people and I thank each and everyone of you who visits, reads, or comments here.
Additionally I want to thank Wendy B for her post(s) at the Huffington Post, including yesterday's of Sheila's Leopard Week. Being included in the greater blogging community is a wonderful feeling.