Sweater - Rugged Warehouse
Tee - Mossimo, thrifted
Shorts - F21Boots - Miz Mooz October, ebay
Yes I've been wearing these boots everyday since they came in the mail. I lurve them.
1. I stay up really late to watch certain shows.. At one point I was staying up all night to watch re-runs of Angel and Charmed on TNT at 3am to 6am. Currently I'm watching Star Trek: Next Gen at 1am as a compromise. I don't watch as much tv as I used to, and I miss it. D= I'm such a tv junkie.
2. I'm soooo not a dog person. I had nearly every animal (that could live in an apartment) growing up as a kid, except a dog. I dislike their need for 'pack mentality', and I'm currently living with my in-laws who have an extremely aggressive and stinky dog. I have grown to like my friends' dogs, especially my friend M's golden retriever who recently passed away from cancer. Bless his little heart. I always try to give dog's the benefit of the doubt, but any future home of mine will 99% have kittens.
3. Since I wear glasses all the time, I got prescription sunglasses - but I always feel like the biggest jerk if I have to go into a store and leave them on to actually... well, see.
4. I don't have any 'vices'. It's not really a confession, but I don't smoke, drink or any 'extra's. Being a supertaster/intense sense of smell, I can't stand the smells or tastes. I guess my biggest vice is I always use real sugar, real butter and full fat milk.
5. I have wasted entire days playing facebook games. I know they're pointless, most of my friends don't play them, but I've spent at least a whole day on two separate occasions playing a FB game. (Even Sims3 would be a better waste of time! And I own that game!)
6. Despite my "engrish" blog name and art style that tends toward anime style, I'm actually not a big anime/Japan fan. I used to be and "waifu" was part of an inside joke that led to my screen name of "Supa Waifu X". It sort of stuck, but I almost wish I had picked a different blog name because I'm not sure it really represents me who I am today.
7. Even though the seasons in Tennessee are split pretty evenly, I am a bootaholic. I am more worried about shoes in the winter because I get the winter-blues. I don't always love having to layer up to keep from freezing. I get bored with my winter clothing since I don't have as much of it and in the past haven't worn many dresses when it's cold... so having a good shoe, boot and belt collection has become my way of fighting the wintery blues and clothing boredom..
Tags (Don't feel obligated if you don't want to repost):
eek @ Eek!
Shygirl @ A Shygirl Talks About Clothes
Cara @ Cara's Closet
Sheila @ Ephemera
Keely @ What I Wear in a Little Town
Hillary @ Byhillary